Monday, October 2, 2017

Heavenly e-mail from Nancy

Just received this  “HEM” (Heavenly E Mail) from Nancy


As I sit in heaven and watch you everyday,

I try and let you know with signs that I never really went away.

I hear you when you are laughing and I watch you when you sleep.

I even place my arms around to calm you when you weep.

I see you wishing the days away begging to have me home.

So I try to send you signs so you know that you are not alone.

Don’t feel guilty that you have life that was denied to me.

Heaven is truly beautiful as you will see what I see when you finally arrive.

So live your life, laugh again, enjoy yourself, be free then I know with every breath you take,

you’ll be taking one for me.

Until the twelfth of never, your loving wife Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment